XM Chromoly Rod End, 3/4" x 5/8"
- Loaded Slot Injection Mold, Chromoly Steel - Heat Treated, Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon® / Kevlar® Self-Lubricating Race.
- 3/4-16 TPI Shank, Right-hand or Left-hand thread
- 5/8" Bolt Size
- BALL MATERIAL -52100 BEARING STEEL, HEAT TREATED HRC58-64 HARD CHROME PLATED
- BODY MATERIAL - CHROMOLY STEEL, HEAT TREATED, HARD CHROME PLATED
- RACE MATERIAL - NYLON (Teflon®/Kevlar®)
XM rod ends are good choices for motorsports and offroad applications. The body is machined with a significant groove going all the way around the interior of the body. The ball is then inserted into the machined slot, and a Teflon®/Kevlar® material is injected. These heavy duty rod ends are commonly used for their high strength and durability, and are completely self-sealing and self-lubricating because of their Teflon®/Kevlar® injection molded race that keeps dirt and debris out.
Pricing Includes Jam Nut