Please feel free to contact our stocking Distributor in Calgary, Alberta, as they most likely have it on the shelf waiting to ship out to you.
EMF Products are currently MADE TO ORDER, meaning that they can take between 8-12 weeks to complete. This is because we need to have a big enough run of joints to machine at once to keep the costs down for the customer for both machining and nitriding or else everything would be way more expensive. We thank you for your understanding in this matter and by placing your order, you accept these possible wait times might arise.
These aren't your typical replacement sets…. the joints are 100% Chromoly, 100% Rebuildable, 100% Greaseable and 100% CANADIAN MANUFACTURED with the highest standards of quality and care. We take pride in what we do, so that is why we offer this solution. This Chevy IFS Tie Rod uses EMF's rebuildable Ball Socket and Rebuildable Tie Rod End paired with a solid 1018 link (No cheap tube adapters and tubing here!). Strength and sexiness all in one. Every piece is machined and assembled by us in our shop.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE 2500 (2002 - 2006)
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 HD (2001 - 2006)
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 HD CLASSIC 2007
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 (2001 - 2004)
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD (2001 - 2010)
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD CLASSIC 2007
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 (2001 - 2007)
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 CLASSIC 2007
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 HD (2007 - 2010)
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 2500 (2001 - 2011)
GMC SIERRA 1500 HD (2001 - 2006)
GMC SIERRA 1500 HD CLASSIC 2007
GMC SIERRA 2500 (2001 - 2004)
GMC SIERRA 2500 HD (2001 - 2010)
GMC SIERRA 2500 HD CLASSIC 2007
GMC SIERRA 3500 (2001 - 2006)
GMC SIERRA 3500 CLASSIC 2007
GMC SIERRA 3500 HD (2007 - 2010)
GMC YUKON XL 2500 (2001 - 2011)
HUMMER H2 (2003 - 2009)
- 4140 HTSR parts
- 35 Degrees of Deflection
- Liquid Nitride coating ensures corrosion resistance and an extra heat treating step
- Chromoly races and pins ensure long life and wear
- If you ever feel any play in the joint what-so-ever you just tighten the ring on the vehicle. No need to take it off and get a realignment! Tighten and go.
- Proper Maintenance will ensure many years of life
- This is a 3-piece set so if you ever need to replace any component, you can just purchase that part and you dont have to buy the whole thing again!
1 in stock