Thuren Fabrication Dodge Track Bar - For 2003-2007.5 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
** FREE SHIPPING - TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY!!! **
US Customers, give Thuren Fabrication a call to order.
- 2007 YEAR TRUCK OWNERS SEE NOTE BELOW!!!
- Fits 2003-2007.5 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 solid axle 4x4 trucks, and Power Wagon
- First place to start if your vehicle has ANY strange handling traits.
- Made from 1.50"x3/8" wall 1026 DOM tube
- CNC machined heim joint tube end.
- Bead blast textured, then highest quality Powdercoated. This Powdercoating does NOT chip.
- Specially molded 75D hard durometer, PTMEG fortified, Polyurethane frame bushing.
- Adjustable length
- Grease fitting for frame bushing.
- Extreme duty FK Teflon lined rod end at axle side.
NOTE FOR 2007.5-2008 YEAR TRUCK OWNERS!!!
In mid 2007, Dodge started upgrading the trackbar mounting bolts size from 14mm(18mm wrench size), to 16mm(21mm wrench size). Some 2007.5 trucks have been found to have 14mm fastener bolts, but once the trackbar is removed, you find a 16mm hole in the frame. The other thing found is a 16mm axle side bolt, and a 14mm frame side bolt. If you have this year truck, and you find mis-matched bolt sized, it is suggested you purchase our 2008-2013 trackbar, and option to buy new hardware from the drop down box on that page. This will let you drill out your axle and frame mounting holes with a 5/8"/16mm drill bit, and use the larger hardware as needed. Or, you can just do this as a bigger-bolt upgrade, as our 2003-2007.5 trackbar and our 2008-2013 trackbar are identical, except for bolt sleeve inside diameters.