Warranty / Returns
LIMITED LIFE-TIME WARRANTY ON NEW PARTS
EMF Rebuildable Product Line Warranty
- Life-Time Warranty against Material and Manufacturers Defects. EMF will replace part of or the entire unit if it is determined to be an issue that falls under this category. The customer is encouraged to contact EMF directly to determine cause of fault and to receive warrantied products.
- Warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse of the product, improper installation or as a result of another component failure on the vehicle.
- EMF parts are meant to be rebuilt, which means the internal races and pin/ball will wear over time under normal circumstances. The internal race and pin components are not covered by replacement Warranty, unless it is determined there is a manufacturer defect that caused premature wear. In order to maximize your product life, regular maintenance which includes tightening of the cap/ring and greasing are required.
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR A WARRANTY CLAIM HEREUNDER IS RETURN OF THE GOODS TO EMF ROD ENDS & STEERING COMPONENTS FOR REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REPAYMENT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTY ON USED PARTS
Unless otherwise noted on our website, all Used Parts are sold As-Is with no warranty. Used Parts may be returned for any reason within 30 days of purchase unless they were special ordered in by the customer request, in which case customer requested used parts are non-returnable.
Assumption of Risk:
Working on a motor vehicle and modifying a motor vehicle, necessarily involves certain inherent risks, including serious bodily injury and death. By purchasing and installing and using any of these kits or parts, you are voluntarily assuming all risks of loss, damage and injury, including death, that may be sustained as a result of installing and using this kit.
If you do not already know how to safely work on your vehicle, please have the work done by a professional automotive technician!!
RETURNING ALLEGED DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE THAT HAS BEEN USED OR INSTALLED
Subject to the terms of our Limited Warranty, alleged defective merchandise that has been used or installed may be returned for inspection and warranty determination with these conditions:
You may return most new, unopened or uninstalled items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund subject to the conditions below. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- No returns without a copy of original invoice.
- No returns on partial or incomplete kits, or used tools.
- Whole kits being returned must include any instructions and/or video(s) in original condition.
- No refunds on electrical, special order, custom made, installed parts, manuals, videos, or used tools unless truly defective.
- No returns after 30 days except for defective items.
- Returns that require cleaning or repackaging due to customer handling may, on a case-by-case basis, be charged a restock fee of up to 20%. (example: greasy fingerprints on package and/or part that will need to be cleaned off before returning to stock)
- Authorization must be obtained prior to returning any merchandise. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number will be given to you upon approval by calling 1(403)935-3540, Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm MST or emailing us at email@example.com. The RGA number must appear clearly on the outside of the package you are returning. All item(s) must be unused and postmarked for return within 7 calendar days after RGA is issued to customer or item(s) will cease to be eligible for credit or refund and will be refused upon receipt.
Please write the RGA number clearly on the outside of the package of the item(s) to be returned and return fully insured and duty paid via Canada Post / USPS to:
Returns: EMF Rod Ends & Steering Components
PO Box 651,
Or if shipping by UPS, Fedex, DHL or any other company (remember it needs to be duty paid as we are not responsible for any duties or customs fees when returning your items)
Returns: EMF Rod Ends & Steering Components
237 2nd Street, Irricana, AB T0M1B0
- Merchandise being returned must come back freight prepaid, insured, duty paid in original packaging with proper protection for the parts, and with a copy of the original invoice enclosed.
*Please note: If these procedures are not followed, NO credit, NO refund, NO exchange will be allowed.
TECHNICAL HELP OR ADVICE ON INSTALLATION
Please contact our TECH LINE via Text or Phone Call (Note, phone calls are hard to hear when machining so texting is usually more advisable)
We want to hear from you!! If there is an issue, problem or something you just need to chat about regarding your EMF products, please contact us first!
EMF Rod Ends & Steering Components Web: emfrodends.com or emfballjoints.com
Sales/Order Status/RMA etc call/text 403-935-3540 toll free 877-236-3545 Tech Support text/call 403-999-0592