**This Joint is used for LOWER DRAGLINK end and those mounted BELOW the pitman arm only . If you need a high deflection for the PITMAN ARM joint that is mounted ABOVE the pitman arm, please see the Inverted Pitman Arm Joint in the Product List **
Do you have a huge lift and you need an extreme angle for your draglink tie rod ends to sit? No problem!! The EMF High-Angle Chevy Taper Tie Rod End offers 42 degrees deflection one way, giving you the maximum amount of angle needed for extreme lifts on street or offroad trucks.
- Thread Length - 2.640"
- Center of cap to outer edge of the head - 1.125" (Check your rim clearance if putting this joint at the passenger knuckle, lower draglink location to make sure the head of the tie rod end clears before purchasing. If you need more clearance at the rim, you may need to get the Regular Body TRE which is 1" from center of cap to edge of head.
- Total Head Diameter - 2.25"
- Head width without Cap - 1.148"
- Total Length from tip of pin to back of cap - 3.468"
- Overall Length - 5"
- Total Weight - 2.0 lbs
- 42 degrees one - way deflection
- Chevy 1 Ton Tie Rod Pin is standard 1.5" taper where the smallest part of the taper is 0.675" and the biggest part of the taper is 0.776"
THIS IS A HIGH-DEFLECTION BODY to allow for up to 42 degrees deflection one way. 84 degrees total deflection! That is the highest amount in a tie rod end on the market.
Available in a 7/8"-14 (Heim Joint Thread) or a 7/8"-18 Shank (Tie Rod End Thread), 1.0-14 (Heim Joint Thread) - Left-hand and Right-Hand threads. All components of our Tie Rod Ends are made in house from a billet 4140 Chromoly and coated with zinc, aside from the pins which are coated with a black liquid nitride to ensure the best possible wear and corrosion resistance. You should be able to go many years without needing to replace any of the internal components. Unlike any other Tie Rod End on the market, EMF's TRE's are serviceable, greaseable and REBUILDABLE. If you ever start to feel a little slop in the joint, you just tighten the cap. If you ever have to replace the inner components, you just have to buy a rebuild kit!
All EMF Joints are available with our Patented Technology that will ensure all inner components of any of our EMF Tie Rod Ends, Rod Ends or Ball Sockets will remain in place, thus, not allowing the back locking cap to loosen. Even if the set screw and threaded cap back out completely during your trail ride, you can still run with the joint in place and not have to worry about the inner components coming loose - which ensures you have time to get back to camp without having to make a trail fix. It also ensures that you have a longer wear of your components because it reduces the ability of the joint to have premature play.
Pricing Includes Jam Nut
Back to Tie Rod End, Chevy